Tour Our Decorated Townhome Models!
New Townhomes in South Jersey, Starting at $354,900
Introducing Paparone's new townhomes at Aviana at Park West! Each homesite backs up to open space, providing solitude and beautiful views. Buyers can choose from one of three floorplans, each offering 3 bedrooms, 2+ bathrooms, and a garage. The Lux model includes a two-car garage, which along with the open space, makes this a truly unique townhome community in South Jersey!
These Paparone New Homes offer enhanced standard features, such as granite countertops, plus a range of premium finishes for cabinets, floors and fixtures. The ground floor can be finished as a flex space and used as a fourth bedroom, recreation room, or home office. Lawn maintenance is provided and fences are allowed as part of the HOA.
As a homeowner in Aviana at Park West, you'll enjoy West Deptford's amenity-rich community of parks, recreational areas and community events. The Riverwinds Community Center, the heart of the town, is open year-round for golf, swimming, fitness classes, rock climbing, indoor walking and running track, and much more. Dine at Riverwinds Restaurant for the fine food and views of the golf course, waterfront, and the Philadelphia skyline. You'll be a short drive from commercial centers and Shop Rite, Dunkin, and the dry cleaners, to name a few. The area's true charm shines through in the main streets of Pitman and Mullica Hill, with their boutiques, specialty shops, and restaurants like Milkweed and Blue Plate. Kids love the nearby Field of Dreams Playground and West Deptford Park.
Aviana at Park West is conveniently located off exit 20 on I-295, offering an easy commute to Philadelphia and the possibility of day trips to New York and Washington DC.
Schedule a tour of one of our beautifully decorated models by calling 856-975-6500. Aviana at Park West is located off Parkville Station Road, West Deptford.
- Modern two-Panel interior doors
- Ample Closet Space with Ventilated Wire Shelving
- 3” Baseboard Trim
- Granite Countertops included
- Maple Cabinets in Standard Painted and Stained Finishes
- Signature Raised Microwave Cabinet w/ Crown Molding
- GE Self-Cleaning Electric Range
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave Oven
- Undermount Single Bowl Sink
- Moen Single Lever Faucet
- Garbage Disposal
- Icemaker Line
- Maple Vanity Cabinets in a wide choice of finishes.
- Cultured Marble Countertops
- Ceramic Tile Tub Surround in Main Bath
- Owner's Suite Baths featuring 60" Vanity with Double Bowl Sinks, 5' Shower with Ceramic Tile Walls, and 12" x 12" Ceramic Tiles on Floor
- Therma Tru Craftsman Style Front Entry Door with Window
- Single-Hung High Efficiency Windows
- 30-Year Dimensional Fiberglass Roof Shingles
- Tyvek House Wrap
- 2x6’ Exterior Walls with R-20 Sidewall insulation and R-49 Insulation in the Attic
- Navien Tankless Hi-Efficiency Hot Water Heater
- High Efficiency (96% AFUE) Gas Furnace
- High Efficiency Central Air Conditioner achieving 14 SEER
- MERV 6 HVAC Air Filter
- Attic Ridge Ventilation System
- Engineered Floor and Roof Truss Systems
- Drywalled Garage
- Water Saving Plumbing Features
- 100% LED Bulbs for all standard light fixtures
- Energy Star Version 3.1 Certification
- Underground Utilities
- Sodded Front and Rear Lawn
- Weatherproof Ground Fault Protected Exterior Front and Rear Electric Outlets
- Front and Rear Frost-Free Hose Connections
- Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding with Vinyl Soffits and Aluminum Fascia
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts
- Concrete Service Walks
- Asphalt Driveways
From the drawing board to on-site construction, our objective is to build beautiful homes using high-quality materials with attention to detail. Our experienced construction managers oversee every stage of construction, ensuring your home meets with our meticulous requirements.
- Fully Staffed Paparone Warranty Team
- 10-Year Homebuyers Warranty
- Pre-Construction Meeting
- Pre-Drywall Walk-Thru
- Pre-Settlement Homebuyer Orientation
- 60-Day Post Settlement Warranty Review