NEW MODEL PREVIEW!
Available Floor Plans
Active Adult 55+ NEW Home Community
Introducing Whitehall Gardens in Williamstown, NJ, a low maintenance, age 55 & over new home community in Gloucester County, nestled in a beautiful wooded setting.
New Phases NOW OPEN!
This convenient location, just one mile from the Black Horse Pike, is only two miles to shopping, restaurants & recreational destinations, and less than 30 miles from Philadelphia, making it a GREAT place to live!
Choose from four beautiful floor plans, offering main floor living for the Active Adult lifestyle. There are 2 and 3 bedroom options, as well as 1 and 2 story homes, ranging from 1,484 to 2,095 square feet of living space. We offer multiple elevations and many options on the inside and outside to customize your new home.
One of the many perks of living at Whitehall Gardens is that each home site backs up to wooded open space, offering privacy in a beautiful setting.
Yet another perk is the five year tax abatement program that lowers your cost of living in these new active adult homes in Gloucester County.
You will love the fact that lawn maintenance and snow removal are handled for you! Just relax and enjoy your new home.
A community clubhouse will be the focal point of activities, events & social gatherings in the future. Plans for future construction include exercise and billiards rooms, an event space, bocce and pickleball courts, and more.
GPS Address: Whitehall Road / 3801 Dorchester Drive, Williamstown, NJ
To tour our new 55+ active adult homes in South Jersey or ask questions, please call the sales office at 856-467-3238. Decorated models of The Zinnia and The Marigold are open now. Visitors are kindly asked to make an appointment.
- 9' First Floor Ceilings
- Brushed Chrome Light Fixtures
- Two-Panel Interior Doors
- Interior Lever Door Handles
- Front Door Handle Set With Deadbolt
- Spacious Closets with Ventilated Wire Shelving
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring in Foyer and Kitchen
- 3" Baseboard Trim
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- 36" Maple Cabinets in a Choice of Finishes with Crown Molding.
- Wide Range of Designer Cabinet Hardware
- Entertainment-Sized Kitchen Island
- GE Stainless Steel Self-Cleaning 5-Burner Gas Range
- GE Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- GE Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- GE Disposal
- Undermount Single Bowl Sink
- Moen Single Lever Faucets
- Icemaker Line
- Luxury Height (35") Maple Cabinets in Wide Selection of Finishes
- Cultured Marble Countertops in a Wide Selection of Colors
- Well-Appointed Master Bathrooms Featuring Double Sink Vanity, Fiberglass Shower with Corner Seat & Hinged Clear Glass Door and 12" x 12" Ceramic Tile Floor
- One Piece Fiberglass Tub / Shower Surround in Hall Bath
- Ceramic Tile Floor in Hall Bath.
- Panasonic Whisper Green Select continuous operating fan in the Hall Bath
- 200 AMP Electrical Service
- Washer & Dryer Hook-ups
- 220 Electrical Line for Dryer
- Moen Anti-Scald Tub and Shower Faucets
- Smoke Detector in Every Bedroom and Hall
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Front Door Chimes
- Pre-Wire for Telephone and Cable TV
- Water Savings Plumbing Features
- Therma-Tru Insulated Fiberglass Front Entry Doors
- Single-Hung Vinyl Tilt High Efficiency Windows with Low E Argon Gas, Grids & Screens
- GAF 30-Year Dimensional Fiberglass Roof Shingles
- Two-Car Garage with Insulated Raised Panel Steel Garage Doors
- Two Garage Door Openers
- Tyvek House Wrap or approval equal
- 2 x 6 Exterior Walls with R-20 Sidewall Insulation and R-49 Insulation in Attic
- Navien Tankless Hi-Efficiency Hot Water Heater
- High Efficiency (95% AFUE) Gas Furnace
- High Efficiency 14 SEER Central Air Conditioner
- MERV 6 HVAC Air Filter
- Attic Ridge Ventilation System
- Roof Truss Systems
- Fully Dry Walled Garage
- High Efficiency LED Bulbs for the Standard Light Fixtures
- Energy Star Newest Version 3.1 Certification
- Cost Efficient Community Wide Irrigation System
- Underground Utilities
- Fulled Sodded Front, Rear and Side Yards with Professionally Designed Landscape Package
- 2 Weatherproof Ground Fault Protected Exterior Electric Outlets
- 2 Frost-Free Hose Connections on sides of house
- Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding with White Vinyl Soffits and
- White Aluminum Fascia
- White Seamless Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts
- Concrete Service Walks
- 3' x 3' Concrete Pad
- Asphalt Driveways
From the drawing board to on-site construction, our objective is to build beautiful homes using high-quality materials with attention to detail. Our experienced construction managers oversee every stage of construction, ensuring your home meets with our meticulous requirements.
- Fully Staffed Paparone Warranty Team
- 10-Year Homebuyers Warranty
- Pre-Construction Meeting
- Pre-Drywall Walk-Thru
- Pre-Settlement Homebuyer Orientation
- 60-Day Post Settlement Warranty Review
We offer a full range of options, including full basements, fireplaces, whirlpools, spa showers, oak stairs, gourmet kitchens, garage door openers, and much more! Ask your Sales Representative about customizing to your specific needs.
Map & Directions
The Clubhouse planned for Whitehall Gardens will be the focal point of activities, events and social gatherings within the community. Whether you are looking for a spot to play BINGO or want to have a friendly Pickleball competition with neighbors, the clubhouse will be the place to meet! It's where you'll find new hobbies and rediscover former ones. It's where you will meet your neighbors and create lasting friendships.