Commitment to Energy Efficiency
Paparone New Homes proudly participates in the ENERGY STAR® program! Our customers can enjoy the comfort and cost-savings of an energy-efficient new home, delivered with the high standard of quality and customer satisfaction expected from the Paparone name.
Energy Star Certified Homes: Better is Better
Energy Star Certified Homes
The ENERGY STAR® label means that you are buying a home that performs above and beyond other homes on the market. With a variety of energy-saving features that will lower your utility cost and increase comfort, your new home is a better value for today and a better investment for tomorrow. All of this is guaranteed by a process of third-party testing and verification required by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Certified Features for Energy Savings
As an ENERGY STAR® certified builder, we are committed to building energy savings into our new homes. Here are just a few of our ENERGY STAR® certified standard features:
- Navien Tankless Hot Water Heater
- 14 SEER or higher Lennox Central Air Conditioners
- 93% AFUE Lennox Gas Furnace
- MERV 6 Air Filter
- 100% LED Bulbs
- 2x6 Exterior Wall Construction with R-20 Insulation
- R-49 Attic Insulation
- Two third-party inspections and tests
- State verification that your new home meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
Additional Upgrades for More Energy Savings!
Paparone New Homes also offers additional upgrades that can allow an energy-conscious homeowner to build in even more energy savings. Please speak to your Sales Representative about the following energy conserving options for your new home:
- Electric car charging stations
- Smart Home heating, cooling, and lighting technology